Fake Davido Profiles on facebook scamming users, be careful

Recently I was just on my own jeje on Facebook when my Facebook friend inboxed me asking for information whether Davido is really giving out...

Recently I was just on my own jeje on Facebook when my Facebook friend inboxed me asking for information whether Davido is really giving out 10million naira to people on Facebook?

First I smiled 😃, He being a Davido freak started participating on their so called giveaways and telling me about people who won. People he has never seen his entire life.

Well I didn't bother until  Recently I saw a post that grabbed my attention only to discover the Davido giveaways were offered by several Facebook accounts, then I concluded on my suspicion that this is just another scam and a lot of people might be falling for it.

I came across one DAVIDO OBO and another DAVIDO NIGERIA offering it's users iPhones, cash gifts in millions to do some relatively impossible task and if it even became possible, nothing for you. That's if they don't scam you on top your small money.

I'll drop more images for you to see; plus these guys shows off testimonies from even white me claiming they "got their iPhones thanks to Davido247"

Well I think they just downloaded and added the text on the picture but a lot of people will still fall for it so its a serious matter.

See screenshots below;

You see that, task is to comment assurance in only God knows way, wait but let's assume this Is the real Davido, you now imagine if he lacks innovation this much, which is impossible. Why give money randomly when there's every probability it'll fall into the wrong arms. At least powering a good initiative for upcoming artists, entrepreneurs and innovative youths will be a more formidable option.

See another one;



Now even a fake chioma account is on Facebook;


My advice is stay away from these scammers, you'll only end up wasting your time and money.

Play smart....

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Latest E! News$type=left$count=5$viewall=1$comment=0$author=0$date=0$cate=0

Latest On Sports E!$type=right$count=5$viewall=1$comment=0$author=0$date=0$cate=0

Name

Biographies E! Gists FOTM Giveaways Gospotainment Leaks n Tips Music Ratings Sponsored Sports and Highlights Star Wars Videos
false
ltr
item
Gistlodge.com.ng | Your No. 1 Entertainment Hub: Fake Davido Profiles on facebook scamming users, be careful
Fake Davido Profiles on facebook scamming users, be careful
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z2od-fd2Ycc/WwJd_G5PsMI/AAAAAAAATAA/naqICtrLckgjnSaePAFS0AYYuBLy0HnPACLcBGAs/s320/Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-35-39_1.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z2od-fd2Ycc/WwJd_G5PsMI/AAAAAAAATAA/naqICtrLckgjnSaePAFS0AYYuBLy0HnPACLcBGAs/s72-c/Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-35-39_1.jpg
Gistlodge.com.ng | Your No. 1 Entertainment Hub
https://nggistlodge.blogspot.com/2018/05/fake-davido-profiles-on-facebook-scamming-users.html
https://nggistlodge.blogspot.com/
https://nggistlodge.blogspot.com/
https://nggistlodge.blogspot.com/2018/05/fake-davido-profiles-on-facebook-scamming-users.html
true
5523107635475078037
UTF-8
No Updates found View All Read More Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home Navigation Updates View All YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE Category Archives Archive Search Results For All Updates Sorry! Nothing On ngGL Seems To Match Your Search, Please Try Again Using A New Command Back To Homepage Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy